Friday 14 October 2022

LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE OF JOB

 Acceptance Letter Sample

14 Shantivanam

Chandigarh

25 April 2020


to,

Ms. Mary Lou Fernandes

Manager of Human Resources

XYZ Corporation

2901 Gods Gift

Mumbai 400050


Subj: Letter of Acceptance


Dear Ms. Fernandes:

I am writing to confirm my acceptance of your employment offer on April 20 and to tell you how

delighted I am to be joining XYZ Corporation in Mumbai. The work is exactly what I have

prepared to perform and hoped to do. I feel confident that I can make a significant contribution to

the corporation, and I am grateful for the opportunity you have given me.

As we discussed, I will report to work at 8:00 am on May 1 and will have completed the medical

examination by the start date. Additionally, I shall complete all employment and

insurance forms for the new employee orientation.

I look forward to working with you and your fine team. I appreciate your confidence in me and

am very happy to be joining your staff.

Sincerely,

Sandra B. Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment